Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Big Haircut



We've given Camren a total of 3 haircuts, but they've all been with scissors. Well, the last time we did it was in November and it was a challenge because Camren kept moving. We've been wanting to cut his hair again because it grows so fast, but there are a lot of patches on the top part of his head and it kind of looked funny. His hair was getting so long that it really wasn't curly anymore. It was still wavy though. We decided tonight that he needed a haircut. We remembered that we still had my brother-in-law's clippers here so we used those. While we were cutting his hair, I thought maybe we should give him a mohawk. My nephew had a mohawk for a while. He looked cute so I thought Camren would look even cuter. Hmmm....What do you think?? Do you like it???





As cute as it was we couldn't keep it. I'm just not a big fan of mohawks. So we kept going with the clippers. He got a buzz cut. He looks so cute...in my opinion. What do you think? He looks thinner. He didn't need that since he's thinning out a lot.

2 comments:

Yesenia and Lionel said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He looks so cute though...

Brandon and Lynsay said...

Friend, I love his new hair cut!! Your kids are so adorable!!